At Seligman USD, we know brainpower is connected to good nutrition, and we’re proud to offer wholesome, high quality meals for all our students. We offer breakfast beginning at 7:25 a.m. each school day and lunch at their required time with their class. We also offer snack items and an option to purchase an additional entrée for a nominal price. You can find the menu for the month on the left side of this page.
Please make a note of these school policies as you prepare your children for their school meal experience.
- Parents are welcome to join your child for a meal. You will find guest prices listed under the meal prices. We ask that you give the kitchen staff 24-hour notice to prepare.
- Students in grades 10-12 have the option of leaving campus during their lunch break; however, to do so, we must have a signed permission slip on file.
- Students who bring lunch from home may opt to buy a milk, juice, or bring a healthy drink from home.
- We participate in the National School Lunch Program and School Breakfast Program. We invite you to complete and return a free/reduced meal application.
- We encourage advance payments for your child’s meals or snacks. We will deposit cash or checks into your child’s specific meal account. We also can link children’s accounts from the same household for your convenience, so that you may make one payment.
- Meal charge policy:
Food service must maintain a responsible financial approach to remain self-supporting. Extending meal charges will be as follows:
- When a student doesn’t have sufficient funds to cover their meals, we shall permit students to incur reasonable charges for reimbursable meals, and we will contact parents/guardians for payment. In this situation, we ask that you respond in a timely manner with payment.
- There are required food items students must take to meet federal guidelines.
- We welcome community input! Please contact our food service manager.
Food Services Staff